Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Thanks

I thought it would be good to recall some of the things I'm thankful for from the past week.

Women's bible study: the group of women I meet with each Wed. are so encouraging and the study of God's word is so edifying, I'm grateful to be a part of it!

Parent's Visit: my Dad hauled away a lot of fallen branches and my mom raked the driveway! Always a big help!

Healthy and safe children: especially since my 2 yo ran out into a busy parking lot before I could grab her.

Healthy 16 week check-up: pregnancy is going along smoothly!

Cool weather: our AC has been broken and won't be replaced until June 4th

Restful times: it has been nice to get naps in the afternoon and have more energy

Happy moments: I've been trying to recognize the fun things my kids do more often rather than focus so much on the things they do wrong

Encouraging testimony: my husband shared his testimony at church this morning and I am so thankful for God's work in his heart

What things are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment